L&D SALT AND PARTNERS offer an expert Payroll Outsourcing service designed to relieve small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of the burden of running a legally compliant payroll department.
Why Outsource Your Payroll
Legislation governing payroll is becoming more complex with every passing month and it is becoming increasingly difficult to fully comply with all the acts.
The resources required to effectively run a compliant payroll operation are often beyond the financial capabilities of SMEs, and even those that can afford it find the task too complex.
Currently there are 6 Acts that govern Payroll in South Africa and in addition, complex rules governing Directors’ salaries.
Catering for all your Payroll frequencies
We cater for monthly, weekly and fortnightly payroll frequencies, as determined by you, the customer – offering full confidentiality and reliability.
We offer you customised payslips – printed on professional, confidential stationery – reports and leave administration, which are all part of the solution.
With us taking responsibility for processing your payroll, you no longer have to purchase and install your own payroll software. In addition, the associated costs of annual license fees, consulting fees, training and seminars will be avoided, and it also saves on the cost of employing a payroll administrator.
We allow you to focus on your strengths, knowing that your payroll is efficiently, confidentially and legally handled by an experienced tax and payroll partner. For a set monthly fee, payroll will become a cost effective and hassle-free experience.
Outsourcing services include:
- Payslips and reports tailored to your specific requirements.
- Applying the latest legislation regarding Directors’ PAYE for your executive payroll.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of medical aid, pension and provident fund payments.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of other third party payments including garnishee orders and staff loans.
- Preparation of electronic transfer files for employees’ net salaries.
- Monthly preparation and submission of the EMP201 return for PAYE, Skills
- Development Levy and UIF.
- Annual preparation of IRP5 and IT3 certificates, OID return & EMP 501 Recon.
- These are printed and electronically delivered to SARS.
- Your data is secure and backed up every day
- Processing of weekly, monthly and fortnightly salaries
- All deductions reconciled and submitted to the relevant parties.
- Maintaining all your leave records.
For more information, contact our Outsourcing Division on +27 31 465 6629 or send us an email