Our Payroll Training Courses are hands on and interactive, enabling the trainee to actively take part in step-by-step procedures for each payroll scenario. All lecturers have extensive and in-depth knowledge of the South African payroll industry which ensures the highest standard of training offered.
FASSET SETA Accreditation
Sage Pastel Payroll & HR has been accredited by FASSET, the SETA for Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting and other Financial Services as a Training Delivery and Assessment Site. This allows employers who send their employees on Training at Sage Pastel Payroll & HR and who contribute to Skills Development Levies (SDL), to claim grants pertaining to the Training attended and thus recovering portions of SDL paid.
Sage Pastel Payroll & HR Basic Software Training
A fundamental course for every Sage Pastel Payroll & HR user.
- How to create your payroll company and ensuring that it is set up correctly the first time round.
- How to create and link Cost Centers, Pay Points, Job Codes and Occupations
- How to create employees and maintaining employee data
- Setting up, adjusting and processing of leave and leave taken.
- How to set up a payslip for an employee and ensuring that all the statutory transactions are entered.
- Capturing overtime and other additional payment information.
- Understanding and changing transactions to suit specific processing requirements.
- Setting up and processing Electronic Bank Transfers (EFTs).
- How to print the payslips.
- Which reports to print at month end.
- How to amend a payslip in the event that a mistake was made.
- Making backups of your payroll information.
- Updating into a new pay period and closing off a month successfully